This is a volunteer appointment to fulfill a remaining term until Novermber 2024.
The Tuscarora Township Parks and Recreation Commission is a five member board elected by the
Township voters to four year terms. Recommendations and proposals are made by the
Commission, subject to approval by the Township Board. The duties of the Parks and Recreation
Commission are as follows:
1) Oversee the use and operation of the parks and other recreation facilities in the Township.
2) Consider and study the reasonable needs and requirements of the Tuscarora Township
Recreation Plan and amend where applicable.
3) Serve in an advisory capacity when so requested.
4) Act as a recommending body to the Township Board on matters of general recreation
5) Formulate and report its findings from time to time to the Tuscarora Township Board.
The Application is at Application for Boards, Commissions or Citizen Task Force | Tuscarora Township, MI (tuscaroratwp.com)
|3/8/2023 12:00 AM
|3/23/2023 11:59 PM